- You are most welcome to visit our practice for a consultation, so that your feet can get good care again.
- The Dutch government has indicated that podiatry and pedicure practices can be reopened.
- In our practice, we follow the RIVM guidelines, as can be found on the RIVM website.
- In our practice hygiene measures have been taken. If during the consultation the distance of 1.5 meters is not possible, we use gloves, a mouth mask and / or a screen.
- There is also sanitation gel for you to use, our practice is being thoroughly cleaned and ventilated.
- If you are unsure about your health, please contact us so that we can assess whether we should postpone the consultation.