When do you go to the Medical Foot Centre?
We treat conditions that arise from incorrect functioning of the feet or walking pattern. Such as feet, ankles, knees, hips or back issues. We also treat skin and nail conditions and give preventive advice.
You can think of the following (among others):
- Excessive strain
- Excessive fatigue
- Deviation of the toes
- Specific foot issues related to rheumatism
- Skin problems such as excessive callus
- Knee, hip and back issues
- Specific complaints in children/adolescents
- Injuries caused by hiking or sports