When do you go to the Medical Foot Centre?
We treat conditions that arise from incorrect functioning of the feet or walking pattern. Such as feet, ankles, knees, hips or back issues. We also treat skin and nail conditions and give preventive advice.
You can think of the following (among others):
- Excessive strain
- Excessive fatigue
- Deviation of the toes
- Specific foot issues related to diabetes mellitus and rheumatism
- Skin problems such as excessive callus and corns
- Ingrown and misshapen nails
- Knee, hip and back issues
- Specific complaints in children/adolescents